An eclectic blog about beads, beading and beyond



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Count down to the Festival of Glass 20th Feb 2011

I am in full preparation mode for the Festival of Glass where I'll be exhibiting some new designs (if I have time to finish them!!!!). I was on local radio at the weekend talking about the Festival and now as you can see from this screen grab of our local newspaper several of the local glass artists (including me) are in the local newspaper. It feels I am spending more time on promoting the Festival than beading for it but it has been terrific to link with other glass artists and contribute to the local community in this way.


The program is up on the Festival website and it is the final committee meeting tomorrow so the count down is on. Wish us luck for the 20th Feb, 2011 - The Pototal Shed, Drysdale, Victoria.

No comments:

Dax Designs - now on Byhand.me Artisan Co-op