An eclectic blog about beads, beading and beyond



Sunday, May 9, 2010

Etsy Artisans supporting each other - Aunt Jane and her feature of Dax Designs Bead Art


Since opening an online shop on Etsy I have had lots of support from other artisans with Etsy shops. Support behind the scenes has included helpful tips and advice on setting up my shop and managing life on Etsy. More public support in has included being featured by other artisans in their Etsy Treasuries. Etsy Treasuries are are themed handpicked selections of Etsy items for sale that are published online as part of Etsy's website. My work has also been featured on the blogs of other Etsians. It's very exciting when this happens as the interest and affirmation of other artisans is wonderful to have as part my day. Aunt Jane is the latest Etsian to do this. She has just featured my work on her blog - http://auntjanecan.blogspot.com/

If you have a chance do pop by her blog and have a read. You can also see her wonderful work on her Etsy website. http://www.etsy.com/shop/auntjanecan. She sells Original Fantasy Art on sculptures, paintings, jewelry, greeting cards and prints. I just love the shapes and colours on her greeting cards - one is featured here. Could be great inspiration for beading designs. Support artisans, supporting other Etsians by popping by her shop.

2 comments:

Aunt Jane said...

Thank you very much for writing this about me and my shop! I appreciate it.
Your bead art is SO amazing!

Aunt Jane said...

Thank you for featuring me on your blog!

Your bead art is so awesome!

Dax Designs - now on Byhand.me Artisan Co-op