An eclectic blog about beads, beading and beyond



Monday, August 23, 2010

Women's rights - free peyote pattern

I was working with a group of women in a community song writing workshop at the weekend and was reminded of how the message of women's rights is still very pertinent. Some of the women in the group are survivors of domestic violence. In honor of them and of the songwriting group I've chosen my next free pattern offer for Facebook Fans and Blog Followers - the women's rights symbol. Link here to my website to download the free pattern. Love to hear how you use it. Traditionally, for feminist there is a clinched fist in the middle but that was too much of a challenge to do in beadwork. Happy beading to all women.

1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

hi..coming by to visit your lovely blog..

regards,
www.reanaclaire.com

Dax Designs - now on Byhand.me Artisan Co-op